1. Strong MS Office experience
2. specifically strong in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
3. Skype, Intercall, SharePoint, Hangouts, etc.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills that demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
5. Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
6. Clear attention to detail.
7. Ability to manage frequent calendar, schedule, and travel changes with a high degree of efficiency and professionalism.
8. Ability to work independently but also as an integral team member willing to help when and where needed.
10. Ability to keep sensitive information confidential and handle it with discretion.
11. Proven ability to schedule travel, manage changes, and file expenses with a high degree of efficiency
You will be paid $30.55 per hour during working hour's and $18.50 during training hours. You will receive your payment Weekly / Bi-weekly via Check or a Direct Deposit depending on your convenience. You will be working 40 /50 hours weekly and if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor. Your working hours are flexible and i believe working from home temporary will not be a problem for you.
To apply send your RESUME to the company mail via:email@example.com